Areas of Specialty
To learn about our areas of specialty or to find a surgeon or specialist in a particular field, please make a selection from the menu to the right.
At Advanced Center for Orthopedics and Plastic Surgery, you’ll find the region’s most highly skilled surgeons and specialists who offer a comprehensive range of services. Regardless of the orthopedic, podiatric or plastic & reconstructive issue, we have an expert on staff who specializes in that particular area of specialty. From conservative care to sophisticated, minimally invasive operative techniques, our dedicated doctors and staff offer the treatment you need for a successful outcome.
Navigating Our Education Materials
- From the “View Medica” screen above, simply select the desired topic: “Orthopedics” or “Pain Management”
- From the “Orthopedics” list, select the desired body part.
- Choose between “Procedures” or “Conditions”.
- Choose from the list of available topics.
- Choose between “Play Narrated Animation” (with audio) or “Play Animation
- Without Narration” (without audio). Note: Narrated Animation requires your computer has speakers for audio output. For Animation Without Narration, advance through the slides by clicking the “Next Step” button.
- At anytime, you may choose to print-out a full-color brochure of information for your chosen topic by selecting the “Print Brochure” link.
- At the end of the animation, your may select “Replay” to replay the animation.
- Once viewing is complete, return to Main Menu or selected topic by selecting the applicable tab at the top/left of the screen.
- Proceed to other animated topics as desired.
If after viewing the interactive patient education videos you have questions regarding an orthopedic injury, condition, or procedure, please call Advanced Center for Orthopedics at (906) 225-1321, and our staff will be happy to assist you.
IMPORTANT: This information should not be used in place of a consultation or examination with a qualified medical professional or replace medical professional advice. Also, it should not be relied upon for self-diagnosis or course of treatment. In addition, your treatment plan and/or procedure may vary from those depicted in the animations based on your specific medical needs.