No Bones About It – Patient Newsletter
A Quarterly Patient Newsletter from Advanced Center for Orthopedics and Plastic Surgery.
Accessing the newsletter requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to be loaded on your computer. (If you don’t already have it, you can download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.) The amount of time to load the newsletter will vary based on the type and speed of your internet connection.
- Spring 2017 Couch to 5k Program
- Winter 2017 Calf Strain Getting you back in the game
- Fall 2016 Sports Medicine complex to be built in Marquette
- Summer 2016 We’ve expanded our name, ACOPS welcomes Doctor Loewen
- Spring 2016 Opioid Dependency An Orthopedic Surgeon’s perspective
- Winter 2016 What a pain in the neck! Cervical spondylosis explained
- Fall 2015 ACO Welcomes New Orthopedic Spine Specialist
- Summer 2015 Ankle Replacement?… Can They Do That?
- Spring 2015 ACO offers a unique set of specialty offerings beyond orthopedics
- Winter 2015 Advanced Center for Orthopedics offers a new total knee replacement system
- Fall 2014 Oh, My Aching Back!
- Summer 2014 Summer Sun Protection
- Spring 2014 Dr. Dixon Now Performing TenexTM Procedure
- Winter 2014 ACO Welcomes Doctor Gallagher
- Summer 2013 Sports Medicine Specialist Joins ACO Team
- Spring 2013 What Can Be Done About My Ankle Arthritis
- Winter 2013 Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections
- Summer 2012 What to do with those ugly bunions
- Spring 2012 We Are Now … Advanced Center for Orthopedics
- Winter 2012 Total Joint Replacement Program
- Fall 2011 Dr. Blotter Becomes Dedicated Trauma Surgeon
- Summer 2011 Three New Sub-Specialist Join the OSAM Team
- Spring 2011 New Developments in Hand Surgery
- Winter 2011 Physician Extenders
- Fall 2010 Your Pain Types & Treatment
- Summer 2010 Weight‐bearing Exercise, Balance & Strength Training
- Spring 2010 Protect Your Bones: Invest in Your Future