Timothy B. Neuschwander, M.D.
Shoulder, Hip & Knee Arthroscopy Specialist, Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgeon
Advanced Center for Orthopedics welcomes Dr. Tim Neuschwander to our staff. Dr. Neuschwander joins us after completing his fellowship training in sports medicine at Santa Monica Orthopedic Group, where he focused on the latest techniques in hip arthroscopy, cartilage restoration, and orthobiologics in the hip, shoulder, and knee. He did his undergraduate work at Dartmouth College in New Hampshire, medical school at University of Southern California, and orthopedic surgery residency at University of California-San Diego.
Dr. Neuschwander also served as assistant team physician to Pepperdine University athletics and Major League Soccer teams LA Galaxy and LA Chivas.
Dr. Neuschwander will be seeing patients in Marquette and Escanaba. He is looking forward to living, mountain biking, and skiing in Marquette with his wife Jen, who grew up in the UP.
Dr. Neuschwander is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Meniscal Allograft Transplantation Cartilage restoration procedures including DeNovo NT and osteochondral allografting
- Multiligamentous knee injury reconstruction including ACL, PCL, posterolateral corner, and MCL ACL revision
- Pediatric ACL reconstruction
- Medial patellofemoral ligament reconstruction and/or tibial tubercle osteotomy for dislocating patella
- Arthroscopy for labral repair
- Labral reconstruction with allograft
- Arthroscopic procedures to address Femoro-Acetabular Impingement (FAI)
- Iliopsoas tendonitis/ snapping hip
- Arthroscopic repair of abductor tendon tears/ trochanteric bursitis
- Hamstrings tendon avulsion repair
- Labral repair for instability
- Remplissage procedure for humeral head defects and instability
- All-arthroscopic biceps tenodesis
- Arthroscopic rotator cuff repair
- Suprascapular nerve decompression
- Arthroscopy Association of North America (AANA)
- American Orthopaedic Society of Sports Medicine (AOSSM)
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)