James W. Gallagher, D.P.M.
Advanced Center for Orthopedics is proud to announce the addition of James W. Gallagher, D.P.M. As a podiatrist who specializes in the treatment of foot and ankle disorders, Dr. Gallagher expands our ability to provide state-of-the-art foot and ankle care as part of our comprehensive surgical and non-surgical foot and ankle program.
Dr. Gallagher joins us from Great Lakes Podiatry where he has practiced for the past 24 years. Dr. Gallagher completed his residency at the Hutzel Hospital, Detroit Medical Center. He earned his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine from the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine, Kent State University. He is a board certified by the American Board of Podiatric Medicine and is the only Fellow of the American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine practicing in the Upper Peninsula.
Dr. Gallagher will be offering the latest techniques in treatment of the foot and ankle to include:
- Common foot pain and problems
- Rheumatoid problems
- Deformities, such as: Hallux valgus; bunions; and hammertoes; flatfoot & posterior tibial tendon dysfunction
- Diabetic problems
- Nerve disorders, such as: Morton’s neuroma; Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome; and nerve injuries
- Pediatric problems
- Other conditions such as: corns; calluses; plantar warts; and other conditions of the toe-nails
Dr. Gallagher will be seeing patients in Marquette, Negaunee, and Escanaba. He is an athlete and outdoorsman who enjoys running, cross country skiing, and biking. He lives in Marquette with his wife Jackie.
- American Board of Podiatric Medicine